- MAI Designation- Appraisal Institute, Account No. 489337
- Texas Certified General Real Estate Appraiser # TX 1380046 G
- Texas Department of Transportation Pre-Certified Appraiser
- Texas Department of Transportation PREAS Appraiser Contract
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson #619529
Bachelor of Science, Advertising with Honors, University of Texas at Austin, 2005
Certification in Business Foundations, University of Texas at Austin, 2005
A variety of appraisal classes and seminars completed including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), Business Practice and Ethics, and others.
- July 2007 to present: Vice President and Appraiser with Atrium Real Estate Services
- July 2005 – July 2007: Office Manager/Research Assistant with Atrium Real Estate Services
Appraisal background consists of appraisals, market studies and appraisal reviews including valuation of various commercial properties of vacant land, single and multi-tenant commercial/retail buildings, industrial facilities, and single family residences.
Easement valuations on numerous property types of various easement interests (temporary construction, ingress/egress, utility, billboard, drainage, etc.) have also been completed. Numerous 1-4 family residential appraisals for lending purposes have been performed.
In addition, research, analysis, and valuation have been completed on various properties for eminent domain proceedings including appraisals for easement and fee acquisitions.
- State Loop 121 right of way project, Belton, Bell County, TX
- FM 1960 right of way project, Eldridge Pkwy to Lake Houston, Houston, Harris County, TX
- SH 99/Grand Parkway right of way appraisal reviews, Montgomery County, TX
- Northwest Blvd right of way project, Georgetown, Williamson County, TX
- Wildlife Parkway right of way project, Grand Prairie, Dallas County, TX
- SH 36 right of way project (hurricane evacuation route), Fort Bend and Brazoria County, TX
- Market study for the Regional Stormwater Management Program and Urban Watersheds Structural Control Fund Cost Study, City of Austin, TX
- US 69 right of way project (hurricane evacuation route), Wells, Cherokee County, TX
- Market study along 30+ miles of proposed pipeline, Clay, Wichita and Montague County, TX
- FM 1626 right of way project, Hays County, TX