Staff Appraiser / Appraiser Trainee
- Real Estate Appraiser Trainee # TX 1341883- Trainee
Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration – Finance and Accounting, University of Nebraska at Kearney, 1985
Various real estate appraisal related courses including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Feb 2019 to Present: Appraiser Trainee with Atrium Real Estate Services
- 2001 to 2019: President of Universal Sourcing Solutions, LLC.
- 1997 to 2001: Senior Manager at Dell Inc. Worldwide Process Technology Group
- 1985 to 1997: Controller of Data Center Division at Electronic Data System
Appraisal background consists of extensive research, market analysis, and valuation of various commercial and residential properties including vacant land and single-family residences.
In addition, research, analysis, and valuation have been completed on various properties for eminent domain proceedings including both easement and fee acquisitions.
- Upper Onion Creek – Flood Risk Reduction Buyout, Austin, Travis County, TX
- Little Walnut Creek – Jamestown Tributary Stream Rehabilitation, Austin, Travis County, TX
- SH 36 Right of Way Project (hurricane evacuation route), Fort Bend and Brazoria Counties, TX
- SH 46 Right of Way Project, Comal County, TX
- FM 2493 Right of Way Project, Smith County, TX