- Texas Certified General Real Estate Appraiser # TX 1380774 G
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
Bachelor of Arts, English, Texas State University, 1997
Certificate, Real Estate, Austin Community College, 2012
A variety of appraisal classes and seminars completed including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), Business Practice and Ethics, and others.
- November 2013 to present: Staff Appraiser with Atrium Real Estate Services
- June 2012 – November 2013: Trainee/Staff Appraiser at Appraisal IQ
Appraisal background consists of analysis and valuation of various residential, industrial, and commercial properties including special purpose properties, vacant land, and various properties for eminent domain purposes including single and multi-parcel right of way expansion and multi-parcel easement acquisition projects.
Easement valuations on numerous property types of various easement interests (temporary construction, ingress/egress, utility, billboard, drainage, etc.) have also been completed. Numerous 1-4 family residential appraisals for lending purposes have been performed.
In addition, numerous appraisals of single family residential properties associated with federal flood buy-out programs on multi-parcel projects have been accomplished.
- State Loop 121 right of way project, Belton, Bell County, TX
- SH 99/Grand Parkway right of Way Project, Dayton, Liberty County, TX
- US 59 right of way project, Angelina County, TX
- Austin Energy power transmission line easement project, Austin, Travis County, TX
- Onion Creek floodplain buyout, Austin, Travis County, TX
- City of Austin storm drain and wastewater easements, Austin, Travis County, TX
- Spicewood wildfire impact study, Travis and Burnet County, TX
- FM 1960 right of way project, Harris County, TX
- SH 36 right of Way project (hurricane evacuation route), Fort Bend/Brazoria Counties, TX
- IH 30 right of way project, Arlington, Tarrant County, TX
- Willow Bend Flood buyout, Bryan, Brazos County, TX – City of Bryan