Loryn K. Johnson
Real Estate Appraiser #TX 1342262
Member, International Right of Way Association (IRWA), SR/WA Candidate
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Biology, Texas State University, 2018
- Various real estate appraisal-related courses.
December 2016 to April 2020: Office/Research Associate with Atrium Real Estate Services
April 2020 to present: Appraiser with Atrium Real Estate Services. Appraisal background consists of extensive research, market analysis, and valuation of various commercial properties including vacant land, single and multi-tenant commercial/retail buildings, industrial facilities, and single-family residences. Also assisted with organizing projects, creating exhibits of properties, and setting up inspections.
Other professional services include project management of multi-parcel projects.
- Onion Creek Floodplain Buyout Project- Austin, Travis County, TX
- Williamson Creek Floodplain Buyout Project- Austin, Travis County, TX
- FM 2493 Roadway Widening- Tyler, Cherokee and Smith Counties, TX
- FM 1660 and Limmer Loop Roadway Widening- Hutto, Williamson County, TX
- FM 723 Roadway Widening- Fulshear, Fort Bend County, TX
- FM 620 Right of Way Project- Travis County, TX
- City of Dripping Springs West Interceptor, Force main, and East Interceptor- Hays County, TX
- SH 5 ROW Project- McKinney, Collin County, TX
- IH 20 ROW Project- Kaufman County, TX
- Fitzhugh Road Project- Travis County, TX
- Waller Creek at Avenue D- Travis County, TX
- SH 6 ROW Project- Eastland County, TX
- US 377 ROW- Brownwood, Brown County, TX
- FM 1660 and Limmer Loop ROW- Hutto, Williamson County, TX
- Richmond Tributary Rehabilitation Project, Travis County, TX
- FM 45 ROW Project, San Saba County, TX