Loryn K. Johnson
Staff Appraiser / Appraiser Trainee
Real Estate Appraiser Trainee #TX 1342262
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Biology, Texas State University, 2018
- Various real estate appraisal related courses.
- December 2016 to April 2020: Office/Research Associate with Atrium Real Estate Services
- April 2020 to present: Appraiser Trainee with Atrium Real Estate Services Appraisal background consists of extensive research, market analysis, and valuation of various commercial properties including vacant land, single and multi-tenant commercial/retail buildings, industrial facilities, and single-family residences. Also assisted with organizing projects, creating exhibits of properties, and setting up inspections.
- Onion Creek Floodplain Buyout Project, Austin, Travis County, TX
- Williamson Creek Floodplain Buyout Project, Austin, Travis County, TX
- FM 2493 Roadway Widening, Tyler, Cherokee and Smith Counties, TX
- FM 1660 and Limmer Loop Roadway Widening, Hutto, Williamson County, TX
- FM 723 Roadway Widening, Fulshear, Fort Bend County, TX
- FM 620 Right of Way project, Travis County, TX
- City of Dripping Springs West Interceptor, Force main, and East Interceptor, Hays County, TX
- SH 5 Right of Way project, McKinney, Collin County, TX
- IH 20 Right of Way, Kaufman County, TX