Staff Appraiser / Appraiser Trainee
- Real Estate Appraiser Trainee # TX 1341760 Trainee
Bachelor of Science Degree, Geography – Community and Regional Planning, Texas State University, 2014
Certificate in GIS – Texas State University, 2014
A variety of appraisal classes and seminars completed including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and others
- August 2016 to present: Appraiser Trainee with Atrium Real Estate Services
Appraisal background consists of extensive research, market analysis, and valuation of various commercial properties including vacant land, single and multi-tenant commercial/retail buildings, industrial facilities, and single family residences.
In addition, research, analysis, and valuation have been completed on various properties for eminent domain proceedings including both easement and fee acquisitions.
- SH 36 right of way project (hurricane evacuation route), Fort Bend and Brazoria Counties, TX
- Upper Onion Creek Flood Risk Reduction Buyout, Austin, Travis County, TX
- Onion Creek floodplain buyout, Austin, Travis County, TX
- SH 5 right of way project, Melissa and Anna, Collin County, TX
- IH 10 right of way project, Sealy, Austin County, TX
- Airport Rd right of way project, Georgetown, Williamson County, TX
- Williamson Creek floodplain buyout, Austin, Travis County, TX
- I-45/Hwy 6 water system project, assisted w/ appraisal reviews, Galveston County, TX