Staff Appraiser / Appraiser Trainee
Real Estate Appraiser Trainee #TX- 1342440-Trainee
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Ag Economics- Finance & Real Estate, Texas A&M University, 2019
- Various real estate appraisal-related courses including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- October 2020 to present-day: Appraiser Trainee with Atrium Real Estate Services, a full–service real estate appraisal and consulting company.
- June 2019-October 2020: Business Development Representative with Oracle
Appraisal background consists of extensive research, market analysis, and valuation of commercial properties including vacant land, single and multi-tenant commercial/retail buildings, industrial facilities, and single-family residences. Also assisted with organizing projects, creating exhibits of properties, and setting up inspections.
- IH 20 Right of Way, Kaufman County, TX
- FM 723 Right of Way, Fort Bend County, TX
- US 59 Right of Way, San Jacinto County, TX
- SH 5 Right of Way project, McKinney, Collin County, TX