Jay K. Sterling
- Texas Certified General Real Estate Appraiser # TX 1380853 G
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Business Administration, Southwestern University, 2013
Minor in Economics, Southwestern University, 2013
Minor in Communication Studies, Southwestern University, 2013
A variety of appraisal classes and seminars completed including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and others.
- March 2014 to present: Appraiser with Atrium Real Estate Services, a full-service real estate appraisal and consulting company.
Appraisal background consists of analysis and valuation of various residential, industrial, and commercial properties including special purpose properties, vacant land, and various properties for eminent domain purposes including single and multi-parcel right of way expansion and multi-parcel easement acquisition projects.
Easement valuations on numerous property types of various easement interests (temporary construction, ingress/egress, utility, billboard, drainage, etc.) have also been completed. Numerous 1-4 family residential appraisals for lending purposes have been performed.
In addition, numerous appraisals of single family residential properties associated with federal flood buy-out programs on multi-parcel projects have been accomplished.
- US Hwy 281 right of way project, Marble Falls, Burnet County, TX
- SH 5 right of way project, Melissa and Anna, Collin County, TX
- SH 36 right of way project (hurricane evacuation route), Fort Bend and Brazoria Counties, TX
- Onion Creek floodplain buyout, Austin, Travis County, TX
- IH 10 right of way Project, Sealy, Austin County, TX
- Rivery Blvd right of way project, Georgetown, Williamson County, TX
- Airport Rd right of way project, Georgetown, Williamson County, TX
- City of Austin wastewater collection system easements, Austin, Travis County, TX
- LCRA (Lower Colorado River Authority) Parks Insurance Cost Study, TX
- Old Manchaca Fire Hall, Manchaca, Travis County, TX
- SH 31 right of way project, Hubbard, Hill County, TX
- US Hwy 175 right of way project, Dallas, Dallas County, TX
- SH 5 right of way project, McKinney, Collin County, TX