Staff Appraiser / Appraiser Trainee
Real Estate Appraiser Trainee # TX 1342010- Trainee
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Ag Economics- Finance & Real Estate, Texas A&M University, 2007
- Minor in Business, Texas A&M University, 2007
- Various real estate appraisal related courses including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- June 2019 to Present: Appraiser Trainee with Atrium Real Estate Services, a full-service real estate appraisal and consulting company.
- March 2013 to June 2019: Lender and real estate evaluator with Capital Farm Credit, a real estate lending cooperative.
Appraisal background consists of analysis and valuation of various commercial properties including vacant land, commercial/retail buildings and special purpose properties.
- US 287 Right of Way project, Corsicana, Navarro County, TX
- FM 2493 Right of Way project, Smith County, TX
- IH 20 Right of Way, Kaufman County, TX
- FM 723 Right of Way, Fort Bend County, TX
- Sam Bass Road Right of Way, Williamson County, TX
- SH 5 Right of Way project, McKinney, Collin County, TX