Real Estate Appraiser Trainee # TX 1342918
- Bachelor of Science Degree, with honors, PIMA, 2021
- Courses related to Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, Texas Tech University, 2002-2003
- Various real estate appraisal-related courses including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
October 2021 to present: Appraiser with Atrium Real Estate Services, a full–service real estate appraisal and consulting company.
Appraisal background consists of extensive research, market analysis, and valuation of various property types including vacant land, commercial/retail buildings, residential properties, and special purpose properties. Also assisted with organizing projects, creating exhibits of properties, and setting up inspections.
- Sam Bass Road ROW Project- Williamson County, TX
- Commercial appraisals for the City of Georgetown, TX
- Union Pacific Railroad, Austin Amtrack Station Track- Travis County, TX
- SH 5 ROW Project- McKinney, Collin County, TX
- Sam Bass Waterline Project- Williamson County, TX
- FM 45 ROW Project- San Saba County, TX
- SE Loop- Williamson County, TX
- FM 2001 ROW Project- Hays County, TX
- IH 20 ROW Project, Kaufman County, TX
- Arroyo Doble-Twin Creeks Drainage Project- Travis County, TX