Christina K. Guidroz
Office Manager / Research Assistant
Notary – State of Texas
Bachelor of Science Degree, Nutrition, Lamar University, 2011
Various real estate appraisal related courses including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), Basic Appraisal Procedures, Basic Appraisal Principles
- December 2011 to present: Office Manager/Research Assistant with Atrium Real Estate Services
Appraisal research background consists of assisting with appraisals and appraisal reviews (including TxDOT A-5 and A-10) including extensive research for market analysis of various commercial properties including vacant land and single family residences.
In addition, assistance has been provided on numerous appraisals of single family residential properties associated with federal flood buy-out programs on multi-parcel projects.
Also, assisted on comprehensive desk and/or field reviews on numerous vacant land, single and multi-tenant commercial/retail buildings, industrial facilities, and single family residences.
RECENT APPRAISAL PROJECTS IN WHICH ASSISTANCE WAS PROVIDED:
- Upper Onion Creek Flood Risk Reduction Buyout, Austin, Travis County, TX
- Onion Creek Floodplain Buyout Project, Austin, Travis County, TX
- SH 36 Right of Way Project (hurricane evacuation route), Fort Bend and Brazoria Counties, TX
- SH 5 right of way project, Melissa and Anna, Collin County, TX
RECENT APPRAISAL REVIEW PROJECTS IN WHICH ASSISTANCE WAS PROVIDED:
- SH 99/Grand Parkway Right of Way Project, Montgomery County, TX
- FM 1463 Right of Way Project, Fort Bend County, TX
- IH 45 Right of Way Project, Galveston County, TX
- Hillcrest/Washington Coles Voluntary Relocation Project, Nueces County, TX
- FM 455 Right of Way Project, Denton County, TX
- IH 610 Right of Way Project, Harris County, TX