Staff Appraiser / Appraiser Trainee
- Real Estate Appraiser Trainee #TX-1341441
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Ag Economics – Finance & Real Estate, Texas A&M University, 2016
- Various real estate appraisal related courses including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- November 2020 to Present: Appraiser Trainee with Atrium Real Estate Services, a full-service real estate appraisal and consulting company.
- May 2017 to May 2020: Appraiser Trainee with Paul Hornsby and Company.
Appraisal background consists of analysis and valuation of various residential, industrial, and commercial properties including special purpose properties, vacant land, and various properties for eminent domain purposes including single and multi-parcel right of way expansion and multi-parcel easement acquisition projects. Easement valuations on numerous property types of various easement interests (temporary construction, ingress/egress, utility, billboard, drainage, etc.) have also been completed.
- IH 20 Right of Way, Kaufman County, TX
- SH 5 Right of Way, McKinney, Collin County, TX