Bridgette L. Burdick
Staff Appraiser / Appraiser Trainee
- Real Estate Appraiser Trainee # TX 1341039 Trainee
Bachelor of Science Degree, Ag Economics- Finance & Real Estate, Texas A&M University, 2016
Various real estate appraisal related courses including Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- October 2017 to Present: Appraiser Trainee with Atrium Real Estate Services
- January 2016 to September 2017: Appraiser Trainee with National Appraisal Partners
- November 2012-December 2015: Appraiser’s Assistant with M.G. Cangelose & Associates
Appraisal background consists of extensive research, market analysis, and valuation of various commercial properties including vacant land, single and multi-tenant commercial/retail buildings, industrial facilities, and single family residences.
Numerous commercial real estate appraisals for lending purposes have been performed.
In addition, research, analysis, and valuation have been completed on various properties for eminent domain proceedings including both easement and fee acquisitions.
- State Loop 121 right of way project, Belton, Bell County, TX
- FM 1960 Right of Way Project, Eldridge Pkwy to Lake Houston, Houston, Harris County, TX
- SH 36 Right of Way Project (hurricane evacuation route), Fort Bend and Brazoria Counties, TX
- IH 10 Right of Way Project, Sealy, Austin County, TX
- Target Tax Protest Portfolio, Dallas, Texas