Bachelor of Science Degree, Education, Texas State University, 2018
Member, International Right of Way Association (IRWA), SR/WA Candidate
October 2021 to present: Office Assistant with Atrium Real Estate Services, a full-service real estate appraisal and consulting company.
Appraisal research background consists of assisting with appraisal reviews (including TxDOT A-5 and A-10) including extensive research for market analysis of various commercial properties including vacant land and single-family residences. Also, assisted on comprehensive desk and/or field reviews on numerous vacant land, single and multi-tenant commercial/retail buildings, industrial facilities, and single-family residences.
Other professional services include preparing packets for eminent domain proceedings, condemnation support, and TxDOT Connect experience.
Recent appraisal review projects in which assistance was provided include:
- SH 242 ROW Project, Montgomery County, TX
- SH 105 ROW Project, Montgomery County, TX
- Richmond Tributary Rehabilitation Project, Travis County, TX
- RM 243/Hero Way Project, Williamson County, TX
- Hamilton Pool Road Safety Improvements Project, Travis County, TX
- FM 45 ROW Project, San Saba County, TX